The Laser Facial
“The Laser Facial,” also called “laser skin rejuvenation,” is the perfect treatment for those looking for a safe, quick procedure to effectively rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.* It is also highly effective in reducing Melasma.*
What is The Laser Facial?
- A painless, 15 minute procedure using our Picosecond or YAG laser over the face and neck *
- Great for men and women *
- Vaporizes dirt and removes bacteria *
- Improves dull complexion and uneven skin tone *
- Tightens and brightens skin *
- Lightens melasma/discoloration *
- Improves acne scarring *
- Leaves skin softer, smoother, radiant and glowing *
- No downtime! *
The Laser Facial is a popular treatment for those who cannot afford downtime to recover from more intense procedures.* You can repeat treatments help maintain your skin’s youthful vitality.*
For Melasma, the best results are achieved when choosing the maintenance program that involves multiple treatments every 2-3 weeks.*
Scroll down for photos and Frequently Asked Questions.
How Does it Work?
- At CLS we have 2 options for laser rejuvenation: Picosure Focus and MedLite® C6, a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser.
- These laser works by stimulating collagen production, without destroying the overlying skin cells.*
- As new collagen is formed with each treatment, lines and wrinkles become smoother.*
- Melasma pigments are disrupted, similar to the action against tattoo pigments.*
- The Picosure Focus works much faster and with more dramatic results but is recommended for lighter skin types (i.e. Caucasian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, light-skinned Hispanic, Arabic, etc.)*
- The Medlite works great on all skin tones.*
- Laser rejuvenation is “non-ablative.” This means that it is both safe and there is no downtime.*
- Unlike ablative laser treatments, such as CO2 laser, that work by destroying skin cells, these laser work through a “photo-acoustic” effect that increases patient safety.*
The Laser Facial and Skin Rejuvenation FAQ’s
1) Is Treatment safe?
The lasers used for skin rejuvenation work by photoacoustic and selective photothermolysis effects, so that means that they do not work by burning tissue.* Less inflammation means less risk and no downtime.*
2) Is laser all I need to treat melasma?
Melasma is a long-term condition that cannot be cured before menopause. Laser treatment is part of an overall regimen of sun avoidance, sun protection, and bleaching creams (hydroquinone or Lytera).* Laser treatment by itself typically has a lower success rate than laser in combination with the above.*
3) What areas of the body can be treated?
Virtually any area can be treated, but the most popular are the face, the hands, neck, and upper chest.
4) How many treatments will I need?
Laser skin rejuvenation is a gradual process. Collagen build-up is not complete for 6-12 months, so skin texture results will continue to improve with time.*
5) Who performs the treatments?
Your treatments will be performed by one of our physician assistants.
6) Does the treatment hurt?
Laser skin rejuvenation is virtually painless and no numbing cream is required.*
7) How long does each treatment take?
Amazingly, the process is fast, taking only 15 minutes or less per treatment.*
8) What happens after each treatment?
You may experience some redness and occasionally bruising after your treatment which are all temporary. Wear SPF 30 sunblock (available at CLS) and speak to our staff about other anti-aging skin care products.
|1 treatment Picosure Focus for Face||$350|
|package of 3 Picosure Focus for Face||$899 (save 15%)|
|1 treatment Picosure Focus for Full Arms or Legs||$575|
|package of 3 Picosure Focus for Full Arms or Legs||$1499 (save 15%)|
|1 treatment Medlite for Face||$125|
|package of 6 Medlite||$650 (save $100)|
*Results may vary; no guarantees.